Wednesday 31 October 2012

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi adnan!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
· Site is live! · www.scribblecrush.com.au ·

...and wow we made it, with literally 60 seconds to spare. Those mice sure how to make things very exciting! But where would I be without them, huh?

The following quality products are going live now, with your choice of image and optional text:

Post cards (single or pack) & me-cards (media delivery cards)
T-shirts, hoodies, and beanies!
Mugs / teacups

We are still working on some minor things. I won't lie: we've found a contraband cheese stash behind a...
+368 - 63 comments - 106 sharesView or comment on this post »
Watching Sandy play along the riverfront

I posted a version of this earlier via my phone. This is the version from my camera (now that I'm able to sit and process all warm and cozy in my neighborhood Starbucks while charging my devices and caffeinating my soul.)
   I wanted to share this image again as it fills me with emotions and makes me feel very small and almost fragile. I've been to this spot on the Hudson RIver many times...to watch the sun and sailboats glide (up and down and back and forth...
...and 45 more photos.
+1501 - 313 comments - 292 sharesView or comment on this post »
This notification was sent to md.adnan77@gmail.com.Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what emails Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment