Monday 24 December 2012

Re: hello

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the support. I am thankful to you for forwarding my resume
and doing the full favor from your side for helping me in getting job.

Regards,
Nishant Kumar Singh

On 12/24/12, adnan ehsan <md.adnan77@gmail.com> wrote:
> I refered you. HR will call ,if there is any vacancy and you profile
> matches the requirement
>
> Thanks
> Adnan
>
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Nishant Singh
> <nishant.k.s.15@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Adnan,
>>
>> I am your Linkedin friend and would like to request you for helping me in
>> getting job. I would be very thankful to you.
>>
>> Please find my resume attached along with this email.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Nishant
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:29 PM, adnan ehsan <md.adnan77@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello...
>>>
>>> No Problem
>>> May i know your Experience and Educational Background.
>>>
>>> and how you know me??
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Adnan
>>>
>>> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Nishant Singh
>>> <nishant.k.s.15@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hello Adnan,
>>>>
>>>> I am eagerly looking for job in IT field. Can you refer me in your
>>>> company in which you are working for job in Software field.
>>>>
>>>> Hoping for a positive reply from your side.
>>>> Thanks.
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Nishant Kumar SIngh
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> *Mohammed Adnan*
>>> *Associate Technology L1
>>> SapientNitro,Gurgaon-SEZ
>>> Contact :+91 7838534597*
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> *Mohammed Adnan*
> *Associate Technology L1
> SapientNitro,Gurgaon-SEZ
> Contact :+91 7838534597*
>

No comments:

Post a Comment