Wednesday 26 December 2012

Mohd Adnan, here's what's happening on Twitter

     
Mohd Adnan,
Here's what's happening on Twitter
  Mohd Adnan
     
Stories

Notes from Raisina Hill
"We want justice! We want justice!" I went to the protests at Raisina Hill expecting very little. Despite the anger over the recent, brutal gang-rape of a 23-year-old by a [...]

The Subjugation Capital
Having pontificated for two days over the tornado of protests that have hit Delhi, I found time to contemplate if I *really* knew what they were protesting about. So I asked someone who has lived t...

UP rape victim raped by cops probing case
Maan Singh, a senior sub inspector posted at Akbarpur police station in Ambedkar Nagar, was arrested on December 14 from a hotel in Faizabad by SSP D S Yadav.

I&B ministry "advisory" on TV protest coverage
In the cold war era, it used to be said that the first target of wannabe-dictators was government-controlled radio stations—take control of it and you control the message going out. In the po...

Delhi outrage: A sycophantic, arrogant and insensitive govt
It has turned this entirely justifiable and courageous cry for justice into an 'us versus them' situation

Tweets

Abhijit Majumder @abhijitmajumder 25 Dec
Doctors confirm that constable Subhash Tomar died of cardio-pulmonary arrest. He had no external or internal injuries. Govt giving it a spin
View details

Shambhavi @Shamwoo 25 Dec
Woman constable beat me up, pulled my hair and slammed me into a wall #ParliamentStreet Police Station
View details

sachin tendulkar @sachin_rt 25 Dec
... Those magical moments of our ODI journey will stay with me for the rest of my life. Thank you so much :-)
View details

Fakstar @_fakstar_ 25 Dec
Hey @EkCupCoffee here's a trophy for you for spamming our TL and the bakwaas you posted in 177.9k tweets. Stop tweeting please.
View details
Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment