Wednesday 27 June 2012

Someone you might know on Google+

Hi adnan!
Here are some people who you might know on Google+.
Google+ team
Suggestions for youView all suggestions
Add to circles
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
Chivalry isn't dead, merely unconscious; and I aim to revive it.

I had a conversation with a girl that I've been dating for a few weeks now, and she brought up the fact that no one has ever walked her to her door before without being asked.   I was absolutely flabbergasted at first, but then I started remembering conversations I've had with other women in my life and some of my exes.

It's obvious that fewer gentlemen are being raised, and while I've never had a conversational topic about walking women...
+1200 - 500 comments - 398 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what emails Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment