Wednesday 18 April 2012

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi adnan!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
HDR Feature: The Docks ( Details at bit.ly/fp-docks )

Have you ever shot an exposure series for an HDR image from a moving platform?

This was shot as we slowly floated into the harbor of Palermo, Italy on a cruise ship. When I was shooting this, I was bracketing the shot as usual. But I did not think that I would get these shots aligned properly as there was a parallax effect since I was moving. I was quite surprised that Photomatix somehow managed to cope with this. This is another proof for my most...
...and 72 more photos.
+464 - 110 comments - 70 sharesView or comment on this post »
FILL IN THE BLANK: How many games do you own? _______
+1179 - 501 comments - 442 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what emails Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment