Wednesday 27 April 2011

Re: Wonderful one minute, must read...njoy

RPFL...:D

On 4/27/11, Aquil <aquil.jmitech@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wonderful one minute...
>
>
>
> One smart Software Engineer and his Project Manager were traveling
> towards
> Pune in a train. Just Opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was
> sitting
> Along with her grand ma.
>
> Within some time, Eye to Eye interactions started between Our Software
> Engineer & that girl.
>
> After some minutes, train started moving in to a tunnel and it was
> very
> Dark.
>
> Suddenly, every body heard a kiss sound followed by a sound of
> slapping.
> Every body remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel.
>
> Grand ma thought that, "The Guy is a rogue; how dare he did this? He
> kissed
> My grand daughter! But my Grand daughter is genuine; she immediately
> Slapped that guy."
>
> The Project Manager thought that," I can't believe that this guy has
> kissed
> that girl! But it is unfair that she slapped me by mistake"
>
> That girl thought that," I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I
> feel
> sorry that my grand ma has slapped him".
>
> Finally, the Software engineer thought?
>
> "This one minute in my life is wonderful, it hardly comes...because,
> at a
> time I have kissed a girl and also I have slapped my Project Manager


--
Deepak VERMA

No comments:

Post a Comment