Monday 24 May 2010

orkut - HIMANSHU DHAMIJA has invited you to mGinger

HIMANSHU:

Hi,
I have created my network on mGinger.com & thought I'd invite you to join as well.
I believe it's a cool, fun way to be informed about new products and discounts in your city.
mGinger.com is free to join, you shouldn't miss out.
By joining mGinger:
You will receive discount coupons and offers based on your interests.
You get SMS ads of only those products that you want to buy (no spam!!)
You get ads at your convenience (only in the time you specify)
And to top it all, you will make some pocket money too.
Join me @ mGinger by clicking http://mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=4301463
Cheers !!

view your message inbox  |  view HIMANSHU's profile
orkut
by Google
email options from orkut.com:
- Stop sending me emails
- Change my email options
- Help Center

No comments:

Post a Comment