Saturday 22 May 2010

orkut - Babu Reza waiting 4 d breakthrough left you a new scrap!

Babu Reza:
They were angels → 29
→ 19 took a nap by the Moon
→ 09 play together
E 01 → I love running out of reading this message!
"Send this message to 19 people you love, including practical
I "
if 05 are sent back to you tomorrow, a person who
♥ loves you too will make it a surprise.
► sent me and I'm sending you. "• This game was made in" Fantastic "• It certainly can believe
• Send this message to 20 people within the next 15 minutes,
• after sending the 20th message, wait 10 seconds and press
"F6"
. THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU LOVE THAT APPEAR ON THE SCREEN
• It is chilling

view your scrapbook  |  view Babu Reza's profile
orkut
by Google
email options from orkut.com:
- Stop sending me emails
- Change my email options
- Help Center

No comments:

Post a Comment