Tuesday 31 July 2012

Shopify + KasturiCollections = awesomeness

Hey Jamal!

I'm Liz, your Shopify Guru. I'm your ecommerce consultant and Shopify coach (but with a slicker title).

I see you haven't added any products yet. What do you plan on selling? Here's our guide to how to add products to your site.

If there's anything else I can do to help you better achieve your business goals, just let me know!

Talk soon,
Liz
Shopify Guru
Shopify Logo
www.shopify.com

PS. If you haven't heard already, Shopify just launched our 3rd annual Build-A-Business Competition! Check to see if you're eligible for it and enter in right away! We've got amazing prizes and mentors this year to really give your shop an advantage. If you're not eligible, sign up anyway! You'll still have access to tons of special tips, videos and resources to make your business the next big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment