Wednesday 30 June 2010

RE: regarding invalid Voucher No.

Hello Md Adnan,

 

I apologize for any confusion.  I have added additional time to your exam voucher validity.  Please schedule and take your exam before August 1, 2010.

 

Best regards,

 

Eric
Sun Academic Initiative Voucher Team
SAIVouchers@sun.com

 

 

 


From: md adnan [mailto:md.adnan77@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:04 PM
To: SAI Vouchers
Subject: Re: regarding invalid Voucher No.

 

hello  sir.....  

my  last  date  is 1st july and its  over  here.....  how  can i  schedule  it now...?

 

i forwarded u email  yesterday to get  it  confirmed as soon  as possible......

i request u to increase  my  validity date  few days more so that i can schedule my exam..... other wise its over due to technical fault.. . and it was not mistake..... i was helpless and i was desperate to appear for the exam.... so  please sir... don't punish  me for no fault....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment