Thursday 15 April 2010

Announcing latest certifications in one package

1,200+ Certification Exams for Only $99 for LIFE - ActualTests

With ActualTests We Make Sure You'll Pass - Faster Than Before

Stop paying for your training each exam at a time - don't waste your money and just get what you need: the right answers to the right questions. Skip the fake promises and addiction to long term pricing and subscription renewals and enjoy the peace of mind of ONE PRICE for Unlimited Access to over 1200+ exams with questions and answers, including long-waited VMware VCP-410 and Microsoft 70-680 GUARANTEED to MAKE YOU PASS!

Unlimited Access $99.00 Package - The Best Choice You Will Ever Make.

Finish Your Certification Today!
Get the REAL questions and the REAL answers to the most challenging IT certifications and exams. For one low price, you get every single PDF exam file we have - PLUS:

You WILL pass your exam -
WE CONFIRM IT!

  • Unlimited Lifetime Access
  • More Than 1200 PDF Test Files
  • One Time Payment of $99.00
  • You WILL Pass Your Exam
ActualTests Unlimited Package

Intensify Your Experience with the New ActualTests Exam Engine

Upgrade the Unlimited Plan Now at 50% OFF
The ActualTests Exam Engine is the perfect addition to the Unlimited Plan. Prepare better and faster for your next exam - ANY EXAM! With your subscription you get access to any of the Exame Engines accompanying all 1200+ exams you are already using!

Upgrade Now for a 1-Year Subscription for only:
$21.66 $10.83/mo. ($259.92 $129.96 one-time charge*)

Upgrade Now for the 6-Month Subscription for only:
$26.66 $13.33/mo. ($159.96 $79.98 one-time charge*)

* prices for upgrade are in addition to $99.00 Unlimited Package cost.

Exam Engine

Upgrade to Exam Engine

Learn More about how the exam engine can make you pass faster and smarter.

More People Pass with ActualTests Than With Any Other Solution

I Just Passed...
I just passed my 70-291 exam and it is all thanks to ActualTests.com. Best money I ever spent! -- Rand S.

I am a newly Microsoft MCSE certified customer...
I highly recommend Actual Tests! I would have spent more than $99.00 at Testking and still be waiting to pass! I seriously didn't expect to be ready to take my tests to soon, but here I am a newly Microsoft MCSE certified customer. You guys are awesome. Keep 'em coming! -- John P.

I was referred to you by my boss!
You won't believe this but I was referred to you by my boss! I told him I had all the experience he needed and he agreed, but still my company required that the new position they wanted me for be with someone who had their CCNA certification already. I can't tell you how happy I am that you exist. Even though I could easily do my tasks, I don't think I would have passed with at-work training alone. Needless to say I passed and I got the position permanently now. Thank you! -- Phillip P.

Learn More about how the exam engine can make you pass faster and smarter.

ActualTests.com mailing address:
Certplex LTD.
27 Old Gloucester Street
London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX
Phone: +44(0)2033719350
www.actualtests.com

NOTICE: You have received this e-mail at md.adnan77@gmail.com as you are a registered member of ActualTests.com. If you wish to discontinue receiving the ActualTests.com Newsletter, please UNSUBSCRIBE



No comments:

Post a Comment